2.1
Style and Design

Alltel hires the rudist emplyees I have ever done business with.They lie and steel.

I went to thier store a time or two to pay my $165. bill and was totally ignored by the whole staff including the so called manager, who by the way was playing a video game with another employee! I have been a customer of Alltel for 10 years, and at first they were pretty good but as employees were replaced it was with people that they could get cheap. And now it shows what kind of service they offer.

After all once they hook you in a 2 year contract they will get thier money and don't care if you get what you pay for. At&t is SUPOSE to take over in our area at first it was around May then in August and now by the end of the year.

I hope when this does happen it will be better.And I hope that every single employee at the current store lose thier job and find out how it is to pay your phone bill on unemployment, and have the sales person ignore you and look at you like they are above you on the food chain.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Poor customer service.

Had an Experience with Alltel?

Comments

poop1
California, United States #890624

I'll correct your spelling.

Alltel hires the *rudest *employees I have ever done business with.They lie and steel.

I went to *their store a time or two to pay my $165.bill and was totally ignored by the whole staff including the so called manager, who by the way was playing a video game with another employee!

And now it shows what kind of service they offer.

After all once they hook you in a 2 year contract they will get *their money and don't care if you get what you pay for.At&t is *SUPPOSED to take over in our area at first it was around May then in August and now by the end of the year.

I hope when this does happen it will be better.And I hope that every single employee at the current store lose *their job and find out how it is to pay your phone bill on unemployment, and have the sales person ignore you and look at you like they are above you on the food chain.