Alltel - Do not use this company

1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Worst company, don't touch them.

Charged triple on first month, took lots of discussion to repay.

Poor service

Incorrect fees charged

No consistency

Overcharged

You talk to an overseas calk centre once you have signed up.

No formal documentation provided

Alltel - My phone has been stolen

My phone was stoaling June 21 2018 in Columbus,Ga

Alltel - Need more data

I need more data, would like to speak to someone. My data just started on the 22nd of October.

I know its 15 for 1 giga bite.

I have the whole month left. I want to know if theres a better deal to add more data.

Hope Alltel employees get what is comming to them

Fitzgerald, Georgia 1 comment
2.1
Style and Design

Alltel hires the rudist emplyees I have ever done business with. They lie and steel.

I went to thier store a time or two to pay my $165. bill and was totally ignored by the whole staff including the so called manager, who by the way was playing a video game with another employee! I have been a customer of Alltel for 10 years, and at first they were pretty good but as employees were replaced it was with people that they could get cheap. And now it shows what kind of service they offer.

After all once they hook you in a 2 year contract they will get thier money and don't care if you get what you pay for. At&t is SUPOSE to take over in our area at first it was around May then in August and now by the end of the year.

I hope when this does happen it will be better. And I hope that every single employee at the current store lose thier job and find out how it is to pay your phone bill on unemployment, and have the sales person ignore you and look at you like they are above you on the food chain.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Being lied to, Poor customer service.

Comments

poop1
California, United States #890624

I'll correct your spelling.

Alltel hires the *rudest *employees I have ever done business with.They lie and steel.

I went to *their store a time or two to pay my $165. bill and was totally ignored by the whole staff including the so called manager, who by the way was playing a video game with another employee!

And now it shows what kind of service they offer.

After all once they hook you in a 2 year contract they will get *their money and don't care if you get what you pay for. At&t is *SUPPOSED to take over in our area at first it was around May then in August and now by the end of the year.

I hope when this does happen it will be better.And I hope that every single employee at the current store lose *their job and find out how it is to pay your phone bill on unemployment, and have the sales person ignore you and look at you like they are above you on the food chain.

Alltel will not post my payments on a timely basis.

Hickory, North Carolina 0 comments

On repeated occasions I receive texts and phone calls regarding "a past due bill". For example, I mailed my check on May 23, 2014, for the bill due on June 1, 2014.

I received a call today, June 5, 2014, telling me to press buttons only to receive a recording that I had to pay my bill immediately. If this was a one time event, I could understand. But it happens too often and my check always get posted eventually.

I have had Alltel service for more than twenty years, but for the last couple years they have not been the same Company. I am posting this because, nobody within their organization seems to give a ***.

Alltel - Misrepresentation of good coverage area

Walnut Creek, California 1 comment

Get no service at home locations. provide at purchase exact address for use of phone now no signal.

Have called customer support went back to corporate store.Was told sorry about your no coverage there is nothing we can do. I pay $176.00 / month for no service. The 2 samsung galaxy s3 wont even pick up wifi and only 2 gb data.

Sandusky ohio corporate store is totally misrepresenting their customers and neither them or customer service will do anything about it. I have made 20+ calls and have to abide by a contract for 2 phones with no signal at home location.

Comments

They should be able to open up a Tech ticket and then close our the account without fees if there is no service in your area. It will take some time because Tech 3 will have to investigate. In the meantime, they should be able to offer a goodwill credit.

Alltel - Im paying for a service that im not getting.

Ada, Ohio 0 comments

I spend 160 a month for full coverage 10gb data cap mobile hotspot. Unlimited call an txt.

The gps is ***, navigation takes a yr. I go downtown n my phone goes retarded. No data coverage. Ill drive down the interstate it says im on the next road over every single time.

Its irritating, an extremely inconvenient. For the amount of money I spend on this service I should get a fckn refund. Im not dealing with it ill cancel my service tell em to shove tht cancellation fee an go to verizon an probly get the same hassle with different problems GREAT! Lets keep payin good money for faulty equipment.

Thanks china. Dont get alltell phones good for a month then goes to ***. If you get a phone get the phone dont bs wit small time companies like this.

Thanks venting felt good. Itll feel even better when i can talk on my phone n still run netflix on my 360 all from my phone.

Alltel - Tay is a very rude person

Columbia, South Carolina 0 comments

Just called so called "Customer Service"! not so much!

Tay answered and from the start was very arrogant! After several attempts to get him to listen to me I truly got upset! Yes I did raise my voice, which was very wrong! That being said Tay used lines such as " I will tell you one more time" also he would tell me a number that was on my bill then say " that is not what I said"!

Even though I talked to his supervisor I do not think anything will be done! So where I stand is Alltel will not be my provider after my contract is up!!!!!! Oh by the way had to call back again and had no problem with the other reps!!!

Strange!!!!!

Alltel - Rude

I went into alltel today to pay on my sisters' phone. The guy who was working there was very rude to the man he was assisting before me.

Then when it was my turn he was talking on the phone and being extremely rude to me. He was not acting very professional at all. Then he told me I was being rude by telling him he was rude.

I told him that if I was an alltel costumer then after today I wouldn't be anymore. He had an attitude towards me and it was a very unpleasureable experience and I won't go back there.

Alltel - Worst Employees I have ever seen!!!!!!

Laurinburg, North Carolina 0 comments

I am not sure if there is enough room in this box to type everything that I have seen go on in this store. I must first start off by saying there is a woman who has been working there for at least 4 years since I have been a customer that long and she is by far the worst employee I have ever seen.

This is a small list of things she does. Blows her nose loudly in your face. Screams across the room. Breaks ouit in song and dance in the middle of her job.

Ignore customers to talk to other employees. Talk on her cell phone when its obviously not work related and extremely obvious its a personal call. Smacks on gum. Curse out customers with another male coworker.

Say negative things about other coworkers to other coworkers. I have been lied to on numerous occasions being tricked into contract or lied to about a promotion. Here lately that store has turned into a ghetto. Sorry to say that but there are some ghetto employees there.

There are on the other hand two male employees that seem to be friendly and helpful if you ever go in there look for them. Tall black guy with glasses and a tall skinny young white guy

You will actually get some help from either of those two. The tall black lady and the short black guy are useless. Normally talking amongst themselves ignoring customer's and looking very unprofessional.

The lady is the worst though. Stay away from this place as much as you can. I actually started paying my bill over the phone until I decided to leave Alltel due to poor service and having to constantly go into the retail store for help with technical support and getting so frustrated with the ignorance and animalistic behavior in this store I had to switch to Verizon. Goodbye Alltel, you used to be a nice professional businesses now your store here in Laurinburg is nothing short of a dance club.

I have actually felt unsafe in this store.

Sad sad sad. Had to disconnect 4 smartphone lines at $200 a piece.